What’s the biggest nightmare of Youtubers? Getting all the film footage you worked so hard deleted!! I did film a tutorial on this look but fate was not on my side that day BUT I did want to share this makeup look with you so I’m just going to run it down for you. Hope you enjoy!
NOTE: Also apologies for the inconsistency in this schedule, I’m not used to posting this many times but I hope you have been liking all these Christmas related posts and let me know if there’s anything you would want me to do!
- Fenty Beauty Foundation (330) – Applied with beauty blender.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Biscuit) – for under eyes and highlighting.
- Mecca Max Banana Bake Skin Filter Powder – applied all over face with a beauty blender.
- Mud Makeup Design Blush (Rose) – On the apples of the cheeks.
- Be Indulged Bronzer – Lightly applied on the outer parts of the face.
- Colourpop Yes Please! Palette (Spoiled) – blended into the crease creating winged effect.
- Saemmul Single Eyeshadow (Red) – Spoiled was a little too dark of a red so I used this colour which was a lot on the pinky side on the crease and lower lash line.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow (Amethyst Smokes – Shimmery White Shade) – placed on the lid and inner corners.
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner – easy wing liner (that took 2 years to apply).
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Fiery) – inner parts of the lips and spread out.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Dragon Girl) – outer parts of the lips for definition.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Nudes (Daringly Nude) – placed on the middle part of the lips to make it look a little more pinky.
And we’re done! Hope you guys like this makeup look and let me know if you’ve tried it out, I would love to see it and share it! Other than that, I will see you again very soon! Bye~ – A.