Hello everyone and welcome to another beautiful day counting up to Christmas! I’m sure by the way you would have already done your Christmas shopping for treats and decorations. If you haven’t then I don’t blame since I didn’t get mine done until yesterday. Before that however, I was in the mood to have a little Christmas inspired milkshake. As Christmas inspired as it can get anyway since once again I didn’t have a lot of Christmas treats available. But I did come up with this quick and easy milkshake that you can distribute out in a small party or just a treat for yourself if you don’t have the resources available!
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate syrup.
- 1 teaspoon Ovaltine.
- Whipped Cream.
- Red and White Sprinkles (Candy Cane shaped).
- This is probably the easiest Christmas recipe ever but I’m going to run it down anyway.
- First thing you do is put the Ovaltine in and then the milk as you stir to make sure that all of it is dissolved since it’s harder to get it completely dissolved in cold milk.
- Then pour the Chocolate syrup while mixing as well.
- For a finishing touch, put some whipped cream right on top and sprinkle on some red and white sprinkles. They’re not very expensive in places like Woolworths.
If you’re reading this and you’re probably frustrated at how simple this was, sorry about that but I thought it’d be nice to give someone a little random inspiration if they can’t have access to a lot of fancy Christmas treats. Hope you enjoy the rest of December, loves and I’ll see you again soon! – A.